Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lake Erie & An Anniversary

Dan and I have been married for 2.5 years. We dated for a year and were engaged for 9 months. All that time together means that he has spent quite a few days and nights in Fredonia, NY, my hometown. Yet somehow, he had never been to Lake Erie until two weekends ago, when we were visiting to celebrate a wedding and my mom's birthday. After cake and presents, we loaded up two cars for a visit to Point Gratiot. We (illegally) took the dogs for a walk on the beach and enjoyed the sunshine. (We justified it by observing that no one had cleaned up the park yet for the summer.)



Since we had our cameras, we stopped for a few pictures on the way back. Here's one of my mom and dad, who celebrated their 34th wedding anniversary on May 22. I am so thankful for them.

No comments: