Saturday, June 5, 2010

I'm not sure how many 88 year olds use video games, but Dan's Gram owns a Wii. This is the first time in my life that I've lived in the same house as a video game unit, and accordingly, I mostly forget that it is there. We play maybe once a month. My little sister Joanna is visiting for the night, and to entertain her, the ladies decided to play a couple of games of Wii Bowling. To give you some background, Gram is pretty good, I'm rather mediocre, and Joanna uses her unique "double-pump" method. During our second game, Joanna revealed that her first time Wii Bowling she had scored 240 points!

Well, during the third game, as her strikes mounted up, we thought she might beat her score, and...



Yay Joanna! Now that she has experienced such success here, I'm thinking she'll come back to visit again.

No comments: