Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Few Cute Kids

Before Memorial Day, Dan's sister Kristy, her husband Tyler, and their three adorable kids visited Pennsylvania for a different family event -- a birthday party -- and we capitalized on their proximity and invaded my in-laws house to enjoy their company! We spent the warm afternoon with them in the pool, climbing trees, and playing Kub.

I might be a bit biased, but I do think that they are some of the cutest kids in the whole wide world. Please witness the following:

Caleb eating a popsicle. (Later in the day, Caleb said, "Tell me all about what life was like when you were little, Aunt Hilary." How cute is he!?)


Kylie hamming it up. (I'm not sure how she managed to only cross one eye, but it does make for a crazy picture, which is what we were going for.)


Athletic Craig climbing a tree. (He's got some skills!)


One of the best parts of marrying into the Sahli family (and there are lots of great parts) is that I had ready-made nieces and nephews. Besides the girls making adorable flower girls at our wedding, they bring lots of excitement to family gatherings and make me laugh more than I thought possible! We're spending all of next week together at the beach, and I'm sure I'll have more pictures of them when we return.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love having a ready-made nephew and niece! Definitely an awesome thing about getting married. :-)