Sunday, March 1, 2009

a very good literary term

Ever since I was a little boy I have enjoyed being outside. I think it is because I pretty much grew up outside. We had a swimming pool when I was little and I would always be outside swimming. My gram taught me how to swim when I was little and I just enjoyed being out there. If I wasn't swimming I think I was probably climbing trees. Trees with leaves, trees with thorns, and trees with needles; it really didn't matter what kind. I also enjoyed riding my bike. I tell you all of this to say that I think the main reason I have began to enjoy running is because of a simple reason. I enjoy being outside. We enjoying being outside. Friday night we went to Luckey's for dinner, and then we went to host Wii night. I bowled some, but mostly I studied for my accounting mid-term. Saturday Hil and I ran about 4 miles and went to church, which we enjoy immensely.

Sunday was our 10 mile run. We are training for our run around the lake. So we trained running on the lakeshore path. Now just pictures. Enjoy.

A little house on the lake


The power of water


Ice fishing done right, check out the grill


Another small house


wifey at mile six


the south end of me at mile eight

No comments: